EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FLYOVER 2018 👽
What is Flyover?
Flyover is an annual hip-hop festival created for everyone to enjoy!
Where will Flyover 2018 be located?
Providence Medical Center Amphitheater in Bonner Springs, KS.
What time do gates open?
Our gates will open at 4pm. 3pm for VIP
How old do I have to be to attend?
People of all ages can attend Flyover.
What CAN I bring into the venue?
* Blankets (Only to be Used in Lawn Area) - Subject to Artist Approval
* One Factory-Sealed Water Bottle of up to 1 Liter in Volume Per Person
* Non-Professional Cameras (No Cameras with Detachable Lenses are Allowed In)
* Small Purses, Bags, and Drawstring Bags (No Backpacks Allowed)
What can I NOT bring into the venue?
* No Lawn Chairs or Outdoor Furniture
* No Tarps or Blankets Larger Than a Beach Towel
* No Outside Food
* No Recording Devices
* No Glass or Metal Containers
* No Liquor or Drugs
* No Noisemakers or Laser Pointers
* No Weapons of Any Kind
* No Vehicles (Except Those Required by People with Disabilities)
* No Animals (Except Service Animals)
* No Picnic Baskets, Lunch Boxes or Coolers
* No Radios, Tape & Video Recorders
* No BBQ Grills
* No Umbrellas
* No Strollers and/or Toys That Create a Disturbance
* No Inflatable Furniture
* No Selfie Sticks or GoPro Cameras
I bought a ticket, but can no longer attend. Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, we will not be issuing any refunds.
Is there re-entry?
There will be no re-entry once you have been admitted into the festival.
Is the event indoors or outdoors?
Our event will be outdoors.
What if it rains?
All shows are rain or shine. We take the safety of our guests very seriously. If the weather becomes dangerous, the necessary measures will be taken to make sure everyone is out of harm's way. Ponchos, raincoats, and trash bags are allowed, however, umbrellas and tarps are prohibited inside the venue.
Will there be food and refreshments?
Of course! We will have concessions available for purchase during the festival.
Is the festival accessible to people with disabilities?
Yes. We sell ADA tickets directly through Ticketmaster for each show and then we also accommodate on-site for those who didn't buy ADA tickets ahead of time. These locations (Box 1 & Box 2) are located on either side of our VIP Boxes and are wheelchair accessible, with folding chairs for those not in a wheelchair and for their guests.
Are medical staff on site?
Yes. Your safety and peace of mind is very important to us.
Is there parking?
Yes. Parking is $10.
Can I use my credit card on food and merch?
Yes. Credit cards will be accepted.
Are there ATMs on-site?
Yes. We do have ATMs on site for your convenience.
Have questions about sponsoring, vending or volunteering at Flyover KC?
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org